A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Mechanic 8230 is an adventure game done in BGE. Become a free man in mysterious and post-apocalyptic world. Explore endless dungeons and post-apocalyptic city in search of knowledge and freedom.
Mechanic 8230 pre-alpha version 0.2
- The main menu is modified;
- The menu in the levels is modified;
- The saving in the game is completed. Now the item "Continue" is active;
- The item in menu "About" is modified;
- The task with "safebox" is completed (thanks to Anton Shuligin);
- The task "Help/Link'' is realized (shows the basic task of the level);
- New style and function of the cursor (when you click on the far objects, the cursor changes to the icon "to come closer"). The cursor is replaced when you direct and load the next level (icon of the open hatch);
- Developed messages to communicate with the player(primarily perform the function of prompts);
- Created a lot of new icons for menus and messages;
- Added light and illumination of some objects, which can be contacted (mainly those which are necessary to complete tasks);
- Developed a concept of radiation-protective suit (partially implemented);
- New icon and logo of the game;
- Added walking on the keys WSAD;
- Little changed the name of the game "Mechanic 8230".
- The second level as mentioned above is ready at 70% and will be included in the demo, only with the next update;
- The game is not yet available for macOS.
Want to keep up with the latest project updates? You can find more information here:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.